Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
Dark Blue Flannel Stripe Two Piece Wool Suit
Introducing Errmenegildo Zegna's Dark Blue Flannel Stripe Two Piece Wool Suit.
Spun from the finest fleece and cut in a drop 7, this Milano fit suit will ensure you look the part all season. The talking piece of your wardrobe, the tailored fit cut will accuentuate your body without feeling uncomfortable.
With its deep hue and fine stripe detail, this versatile suit is perfectly paired with copper undertones for a head turning ensemble.
The single breasted blazer features a full canvas construction, while the trousers are pressed with neat creases and are unfinished on the hems to allow for tailoring to your perfect length.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Dark Blue Milano Two piece Suit
- Drop 7 Regular Cut Jacket
- Tailored Fit
- Two Flap Front Pockets
- Two Front Buttons
- Single Breasted
- Double Vents
- Notch Lapels
- Blazer Lining: 100% Rayon Cupro
- 100% Wool
- Fully Lined Construction
- Blue Undercollar Melton
- Four Internal Pockets
- Four Stacked Sleeve Buttons
- Flat Front Unfinished Trousers
- Trouser Lining: 100% Rayon Viscose
- Stock Service - please contact us for further information
- Model: 222166 221225
- N.B. Listing is for blazer and trousers only. Shirt, pocket square, tie and belt not included.
|Size + Fit||
*Please note the trousers are unfinished
- Free UK Delivery On all orders (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free UK Returns On all orders over £200
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £200 (Excluding Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free Collect in Store available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully tracked delivery
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1 pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)
- 30 Day Return Guarantee (from date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product direct from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.