Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
Dark Navy Manchester Wool Peacoat
Private White's Navy Manchester Wool Peacoat is an iconic piece that takes inspiration from the original wardrobe of Private Jack White.
Beautifully handcrafted in Manchester, England from a UK woven wool melton which is unriavelled for both comfort and warmth.
A casual jacket for the distinguished gentlemen, this pea-coat boasts a four piece under-collar with channel stitching along the seams. Finished with a ultra-fine needle cord cotton lining for extra insulation.
- Private White Men's Wool Peacoat
- Outer Fabric: 100% Wool Melton (800grams)
- Body Lining: 100% Cotton (129grams)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- Double Breasted Overcoat
- Oversized Lapel
- Four-Piece Undercollar with Channel Stitching
- Two tablet sized RiRi of Switzerland Copper Zip Pockets
- Four Front Pockets
- Linned with Ultra-Fine Needle Cord Cotton
- British-made Horn Buttons
- Handmade in Manchester, England
|Size + Fit||
You May Also Like
Private White V.C.Olive Wax Cotton Twin Track 2.0 Field Jacket£695.00 £579.17 ex VAT
Private White V.C.Navy Pilot's Melton Wool Bomber Jacket£595.00 £495.83 ex VAT
Private White V.C.Charcoal Woollen Shacket£295.00 £245.83 ex VAT
Private White V.C.Chocolate Stretch Moleskin Bomber Jacket£395.00 £329.17 ex VAT