Wooden Shoe Trees
Shoes Trees are an important shoe care accessory designed to keep your Crockett and Jones shoes in excellent condition between wears and during cleaning.
A pair of Crockett and Jones shoe trees are made from a highly absorbent lime wood to gradually dry your shoes from the inside out.
Designed to support the uppers from creasing during the drying process.
Designed to fit all models of Crockett and Jones footwear including the Hallam, Tetbury and Coniston boots
Crockett and Jones are internationally renowned for producing fine quality English made footwear. Manufactured in Northampton by a highly skilled workforce they specialise in producing Goodyear Welted constructions, giving their shoes exceptional strength, durability and longevity.
- Free UK Delivery and Returns On all orders (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £150 (Excluding Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free Collect in Store available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully traced delivery
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)
- 30 Day Return Guarantee (from date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product direct from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.