Careers at Robert Old
Menswear Sales Consultant - Luxury Menswear Store
£22K - £26K per year PRO RATA including first 3 months guaranteed bonus moving to a group bonus scheme thereafter. Also includes benefits of company pension and clothing allowance for the successful candidate.
Robert Old is a family business with a long established reputation in luxury menswear, and embraces three floors of some of the world’s finest international menswear brands.
Located in central Bournemouth, Robert Old offers their clients exceptional service coupled with some of the finest men’s clothing, accessories and tailoring in the UK. Examples of the important brands that are stocked include Ermenegildo Zegna, Corneliani, Polo Ralph Lauren, Paul & Shark, Eton, Jacob Cohen and Crockett & Jones shoes to name but a few.
The present need is for a sales consultant that has had a moderate experience within the luxury fashion sector. The successful candidate will enjoy selling in all areas of the store, will have a high taste level and an eye for style. The successful candidate will also have a great rapport with a wide range of customers from all walks of life.
This role is open to full or part time and is permanent with Saturday trading essential.
Digital Marketing Assistant - Part Time
Digital Marketing Assistant
This job is based on a part time daily role of approximately 16 hours / week.
Competitive salary (based on skills and experience) and benefits.
This role is aimed at supporting the stores web team in developing the online business to increase turnover, profitability and efficiency of the company and overall customer experience.
Robert Old is a leading menswear store in the UK and has three floors of some of the world's finest clothing both formal and casual.
Customers visit Robert Old from all over the country and even from overseas for the exceptional service and quality. The same level of service and quality is offered from their online store.
Robert Old are looking for someone to help further develop their online business.
The Key objectives for this role are:
- Create and update digital content
- Improve organic website rankings
- Increase product exposure to a wider market
- Grow social media presence
- To provide the highest level of customer experience
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Written content: Improving all digital platforms in line with SEO best practices.
- Assisting the Ecommerce Manager to implement marketing objectives set by directors.
- Creating and posting rich content for Blog and Social Media platforms.
- Supporting ecommerce team on practical daily duties
- Strong writing skills, previous copywriting experience is desirable.
- Highly organised, practical and efficient.
- A keen eye on Gentlemen’s fashion will be beneficial.
- Proven track record managing and growing commercial social media accounts.
- Desired knowledge: Microsoft office (including Outlook) WordPress, Magento, Photoshop, Analytics and Adwords.
The successful applicant will be liaising continuously with the Ecommerce Manager and Store Management who are dedicated to excellence and raising the national and international brand profile of Robert Old as a unique family business.
If you would like to reach out to us please download the attached application form and email along with your CV and covering letter to:
Samuel Old: email@example.com
We do not currently have any other vacancies, however we are always on the lookout for talented individuals with a passion for luxury fashion and exemplary service to join our established sales team.