Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
Grey & Black Windowpane Check Sharkskin Wool Suit
A sophisticated two-piece suit from Robert Old that exudes elegance. Constructed with a English woven Standeven cloth from their masterpiece collection – the SUPER 150’s cloth offers a soft and smooth handle.
Tailored in Italy to provide a lightweight and breathable suit for formal summer attire with a medium grey and black windowpane check with a hint of cashmere luxury. Constructed to a ‘Drop 7’ silhouette with ‘MA’ shoulder, this provides a regular tailored fit alongside a lightweight shoulder with classic padding – providing a sharp and formal style.
Completed with dark buttons, black cupro lining, rear vents, flap pockets and notched lapel with open buttonhole. For utility, the jacket features an internal document pocket with fastening, card pocket, phone pocket and additional pen pocket.
Unfinished trousers half lined to the knee, with split waist band for comfort and freedom of movement as well as belt loops, zip fastening and button closure, slanted hip pockets, internal skirted waistband and button fastened back pockets.
- Robert Old Grey & Black Windowpane Suit
- Standeven SUPER 150’s sharkskin cloth
- 99% WOOL 1% CASHMERE(260gsm)
- Two Piece Suit - Hand tailored in Italy
- Full canvas detail for extra luxury
- Dark buttons
- Rear vents & Flap pockets
- Notched lapel with open buttons
- Unfinished trousers
- 100% CUPRO black lining
- Style # FOL62 066
- Interested in made to measure, why not find out more?
|Size + Fit||
- Free UK Delivery On all orders over £100 (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free UK Returns On all orders over £300
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £250
- Free Collect in Store available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully tracked delivery
- 30 Day Return Guarantee (from date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product direct from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1 pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)