Beige Cotton Stretch Slim Fit Chino Shorts
Made in Italy, these classic chino shorts by Robert Old are a sophisticated everyday garment.
Cut from a breathable cotton with a hint of stretch, they are comfortable as well as practical.
The Italian heritage is clear throughout these shorts with the ‘Bifora’ symbol representing the architectural features on the Ca' d'Oro palace in Venice.
The shorts feature belt loops, five pocket design, pleated front, and a button with zip fly fastening.
Pair with white trainers and dark t-shirt for a relaxed, holiday look.
- Robert Old Beige Chino Shorts
- Comfort stretch cotton
- Pleated front
- Stretch Fabric - Lightweight and breathable
- Belt loops
- Two slanted side pockets
- Two buttoned back pockets
- Buttons and zip fastening
- Made in Italy
- 96% Cotton / 4% Elastane
- Free UK Delivery On all orders over £100 (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free UK Returns On orders over £500 (Excluding Sale Goods and Promotions)
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £250
- Free Collect in Store is available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully tracked delivery
- 45-Day Christmas Return Guarantee (from the date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product directly from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1 pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)
|Size + Fit