Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
Navy Birdseye 4-Season Barberis Wool Suit
Tailored in Italy for Robert Old this rich navy birdseye pattern suit is ideal for the whole year with it’s midweight, breathable wool construction.
Cut in Vitale Barberis SUPER 110’s worsted wool with intricate birdseye pattern for a highly detailed suit. Vitale Barberis Canonico is thought to be the oldest fabric mill in the world dating back to 1663 – it offers the most sought after and high quality wool cloths.
Constructed to a ‘Drop 7’ silhouette with ‘MA’ shoulder, this provides a regular tailored fit alongside a lightweight shoulder with classic padding – providing a sharp and formal style.
Completed with navy mother of pearl buttons, navy lining, rear vents, flap pockets and notched lapel with open buttonhole. For utility, the jacket features an internal document pocket with fastening, card pocket, phone pocket and additional pen pocket.
Unfinished trousers half lined to the knee, with split waist band for comfort and freedom of movement as well as belt loops, zip fastening and button closure, slanted hip pockets, internal skirted waistband and button fastened back pockets.
- Robert Old Grey & Black Windowpane Suit
- Vitale Barberis SUPER 110’s worsted cloth
- 100% Pure WOOL (280gsm)
- All year round 4 season suit
- Two Piece Suit - Hand tailored in Italy
- Full canvas detail for extra luxury
- Navy mother of pearl buttons
- Rear vents & Flap pockets
- Notched lapel with open buttons
- Unfinished trousers
- 100% CUPRO navy lining
- Style # FOL80 081
- Interested in made to measure, why not find out more?
|Size + Fit||
- Free UK Delivery On all orders over £100 (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free UK Returns On all orders over £300
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £250
- Free Collect in Store available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully tracked delivery
- 30 Day Return Guarantee (from date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product direct from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1 pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)