Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
Navy-Blue Houndstooth 4-Seasons Wool Suit
A stylish all year round two-piece suit featuring an intricate dark houndstooth pattern atop the navy blue cloth. Cut in a Caccioppoli Parthenope 4 seasons wool cloth that ensures a high wearability level which is comfortable and versatile all year round. Tailored in Italy exclusively for the Robert Old tailoring collection.
‘Drop 8 E line’ silhouette with ‘MA’ shoulder offering a medium tailored fit alongside a lightweight shoulder with classic padding – providing a sharp and formal style ideal for modern and formal attire.
Completed with dark buttons, rear vents, flap pockets and notched lapel with open buttonhole. For utility, the jacket features an internal document pocket with fastening, card pocket, phone pocket and additional pen pocket.
Unfinished trousers half lined to the knee, with split waist band for comfort and freedom of movement as well as belt loops, zip fastening and button closure, slanted hip pockets, internal skirted waistband and button fastened back pockets.
- Robert Old Navy-Blue Houndstooth 4-Season Suit
- Intricate dark navy blue houndstooth pattern
- Caccioppoli Napoli Parthenope cloth
- 100% Pure WOOL (300gsm)
- All year round 4 season suit
- Two Piece Suit - Hand tailored in Italy
- Full canvas detail for extra luxury
- Dark buttons
- Rear vents & Flap pockets
- Notched lapel with open buttons
- Unfinished trousers
- 100% CUPRO dark navy lining
- Style # FOL88 091
- Interested in made to measure, why not find out more?
|Size + Fit||
- Free UK Delivery On all orders over £100 (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free UK Returns On all orders over £300
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £250
- Free Collect in Store available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully tracked delivery
- 30 Day Return Guarantee (from date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product direct from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1 pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)