Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
The Beaulieu Cashmere Sleeveless Cardigan
Part of our classic collection, the Beaulieu men's cashmere sleeveless cardigan, is a lightweight garment, perfect for the whole year.
The Beaulieu cashmere cardigan has been designed in a contemporary shape to provide a more fitted silhouette and has been hand finished with a welted waist band.
Knitted using the finest quality single ply 2/28s Scottish cashmere yarn, made from the finest under-hair of the Mongolian cashmere goat's coat.
Being a lightweight garment, the Beaulieu sleeveless cardigan is an ideal option for the office but is equally suited to a relaxed casual environment.
For a more formal look it can be used as a substitute for a waistcoat under a jacket.
Available in a wealth of colours, the effortless comfort and functionality of the Beaulieu cashmere makes for an ideal piece for the discerning gentleman.
SUPER PREMIUM GRADE CASHMERE
The most important thing to know is that Robert Old uses only 'Grade A' fibres in the production of every single one of our many and varied styles of Men's Cashmere sweaters. This means that in order to be classified as 'Grade A' the Cashmere fibres need to be nice and long (a minimum of 34mm in length) and extremely fine with a maximum thickness of 16.5 microns (That's nearly 10 times finer than a human hair!)
|Size + Fit||
- Free UK Delivery On all orders over £100 (Including Crockett & Jones Shoes)
- Free UK Returns On all orders over £500
- Free Worldwide Delivery Over £250
- Free Collect in Store available on all orders.
- Express Shipping Options for fast and fully tracked delivery
- 30 Day Return Guarantee (from date of receiving goods)
- Pre-order When a product is not immediately available, we will order the product direct from the manufacturer. Continue to checkout to reserve this product and we will contact you with an estimated delivery time shortly. Please contact Robert Old if the item is required urgently.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders placed before 1 pm the very same day (UK time Monday - Friday)